11 January 2010

Guess who's bizzack!!!

So my phone completely died, and after 2 replacements and a third phone on the way, I decided I kept you guys waiting for too long!

Updates:

Just rocking a John Withserspoon ( stinky, matted fro, looks like spiders are having a meeting)
Did some color, then a low level lightener
sleeping uprotected
daily dose of vatika oil
shedding like MAAAAD!!!!

Nothing much going on, just trying to adjust to the cold months. Maybe another protective challenge is in order? It's waaaay too cold for a wash & go (it was 19 last night) and so I've just been washing about once a week and refreshing in between with wet fingers and vatika oil. The smell is starting to annoy the crap cakes out of me, but it's making my hair really soft, so I'll deal.

Breaking news: I wanna send a CONGRATS to my bestest friend and the closest thing to a sister I know, Julia! She got engaged to a wonderful, funny man that loves her more than he loves himself! I'm so excited for them! I told her she's find a man in GA. I spoke it (patting myself on the back) ...Ha!

SO that is all for now. I'm going to lay on a naked pillow and push goobers in my mouth before I fall asleep.

Love how ya love mee!!!!
~P~

No comments:

Post a Comment