15 August 2009


Aussie Moist Conditioner

Description
Accented with Australian Aloe it gives thirsty, dry hair a long and quenching drink for silky hair.
So your hair walks into a bar and says I'm parched!
Please give my hair a drink to quench its thirst!
Right away says the tender as he slides the Moist Conditioner accented with Aloe and Jojoba oil.
It's not funny, but it works.
Biodegradable formula.
Contains natural Australian ingredients.
Made in USA of US and/or imported ingredients
This is SO the business! I discovered this the first time I went natural a few years ago. I found it in Target (yes...the Disneyland for Stay at home moms!) and of course HAAAD to pick up the liter size...at least I think it's a liter...it has a pump. I dunno.
I started co-washing with this after my henna debacle. My hair is frizzy and...odd. But the Aussie is bringing it back! Im soft and slinky, and gee my hair smells terrific! Bah, nevermind...blasted kids... At any rate, it feels and smells delicious. It only exacerbates my hand in fro disease, which by the way is contagious. My fiancee can NOT keep his mitts outta my head! I think it's a thing...can't really control it...it just keep callin me!
Somehow I completely went off in another direction...a couple of pumps and a scrub and my hair is shiny, silky and soft. It hasn't been soft since I started growing it out! Well, that's a untruth. It was soft with Pantene but I had that weird film on it...So yea, Aussie is definitely a staple in my shower!
Pros:
easy to rinse, co-wash with
smells awesome
amazing shine
I CAN COMB MY HAIR!!!
Cons:
Fiancee still can't keep his hands out of my fro, so it's always frizzy on the right side
Speaking of him...I wanted to cut my hair but HE (king of the harpies!!) talked me out of it. He says I had to throw that in...so there!
Comin up next...MTG! This stuff stinks like hellfire, but my scalp has NEVAH been so moisturized!!!!
Love how ya love meee!

No comments:

Post a Comment