14 August 2009

Thirsty curls love Biolage!!


Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm 33.8 oz

Features:
*16.9-ounce jar
*Replenish dry, stressed hair with a dose of intense moisture
*Algae and aloe vera to help restore hair's moisture balance
*Nourishes hair for superior softness, shine and
manageability
*Rejuvenates dry and damaged hair

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Myristyl Alcohol,
Cetrimonium Chloride, Decyl Oleate, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis)
Extract, Golden Seal (Hydrastis Canadensis) Extract, Algae Extract,
Chitosan PCA, Quaternium-79 Hydrolyzed Keratin, Methylparaben,
Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance

Directions: Apply to clean, damp hair. Rinse thoroughly. For more
intense moisturizing, wait 1-3 minutes.

Price point: $16-$22

Can be found: trade secret, beauty express and supercuts-buyer beware!
Do not buy from target/walmart!! Its counterfeit and possibly watered
down!

Pros:
Soft, manageable, COMB-ABLE hair
Smells so good I want to slather it on my mattress and roll around...no,
really
Shiny, defined curls

Cons:
May be too expensive for some (being a licensed stylist has its perks!)
Frizzy curls-hand in fro disease is contagious!!


This balm is definitely the wind beneath my wings! My hair was like taco
meat...no really. Dry, dull, thick and coarse...its still thick and
coarse, but this is the ONLY conditioner that can find it way through
the jungle on my head to my scalp. I could comb my hair, my curls are
more defined and it smells DELISH!!! This is definitely one of my
staples! Its available in 2 sizes: 16.9 oz and 33.8 oz. I stick with
the larger jar because I hate trying to squeeze it out of a tube. Stay
away (far far away) from the generic, knock offs. Its not the same and
you're getting what you pay for. Its not the same consistency, smell or
conditioning benefits.

The only bad thing I can say about this product is that my fiancee can't
keeps his hands out of my head when I use it!!
All in all, this is as close to an HG as im going to find. Its
absolutely a staple, but because of the price, it will only serve as a
DT. Pick it up!!

Stay fab chicas!!


--
Signed...La Trabrasera

No comments:

Post a Comment