20 October 2009

Fresh twist out!

I did it last night! The henna was muuuch easier to rinse out for some
reason. Maybe because of all the rinsing and brushing I did? I just kept
adding condish and wetting and brushing like a maniac! I am LOVING the
its a 10 miracle hair mask! It rinsed really clean, and my hair felt so
soft I almost didn't want to twist it! It took about an hour fifteen,
not too bad! I did the twists a little too small I think. There's a
patch in the middle of my head that never curls, just waves, so once I
take the twists out it just looks frizzy and strange. I cover that with
a cute headband. I wish there was more moisture in the air. I like it
once my twist out swells a little and looks more like comb coils. Once
I spray it with my moisture maniac/vatika/water mix it'll be fiiine.

On more funner news...heh...Kev and I are having a date night! Woohoo! I
haven't seen my honey in a looooong time. With this cold leaning on my
shoulders I haven't been much fun. But we're going to dinner and a
movie, get all dressed up and act like grown ups...yea right, you can
dress us up, but you can't make us act right! We're still big kids!!
I need to find something to wear with the new fishnets I got! Woot woot!
Target clearance is the bestest!

Starting on Christmas gifts soon. Everyone is getting some homemade
soap or personal care product. If I start now the soap
should...*should*...be cured by December. Im gonna shop for supplies
next time Im off.

Oh yea, forgot to say...im starting my home business up again. All
natural lipbalms, soaps, creams for faces, feet and everything in
between. It'll be available through my blog.questions will be answered,
spotlights on gorgeous curlies and laxies alike, tutorials,
transitioning tips...all kinds of fun stuff will be coming up! Im gonna
need a lil help with keeping up with everything. Im aiming for at least
1 blog a week, maybe 2. Daily? That's somewhere in the distant future!

This just in!!! I got bored waiting for my stooped phone to pick up a
signal and picked out my hair! It probably won't last as long as if I
hadn't, but we all know when I get bored...
--glamazon0518

No comments:

Post a Comment