20 October 2009

twist out-day 1

SO...maybe? It wasn't a good idea to pick it out. The headband is hidden, there's not much definition, but hopefully it'll last through the week. By the by...it feels SO FLIPPIN SOFT!!!! I'm officially a cassia girl. All the squiggles that didn't get picked out are fuzzy because I keep playing in it! And telling other people to play in it! lol SO>>>yea, maybe I'll spritz it a little and all will be right with the world.

Wrapping it up, turning it in. My chest hurts from coughing my lung up. I put it in my office, next to my candy jar and the goldfish crackers. Or was that my chicken sammich? Either way, my office smells like a stinky deli. Someone empty my trash please...please?

Parking wars is back on, that's my cue!!

-glamazon

No comments:

Post a Comment